Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Trying to get some pictures :-(

Good Morning Everyone,

Hopefully today I will get some readers :-) I think I need to start commenting more on other people's blogs so I can get some readers! I was always that person who kinda just read and didn't comment but now I have a reason to comment. So still no pictures :-( I am hoping soon though!  Anyway, yesterday for Breakfast: 

I had a 3/4 cup of honey nut cheerioes
1/2 cup fat free milk
1/4 cup of 50 cal organge juice.

Morning Snack:
Chocolate Vitatop

Lunch:
Salad with Perdue Turkey, carrots, scallions, tomatoes.
1 cup of strawberries

Afternoon Snack:
Medium Banana

Dinner:
My momma's meatloaf with two potatoes pieces and some string beans.. Mmmm I do just love string beans!

Well time to water my garden! I will check back later!

Have a great Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment